EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CORE BANKING SOLUTION PROJECT CONSULTANT OR CONSULTANCY FIRM
Kaebauk Investimentu no Finansas, SA (KIF) is a non-banking financial institution in Timor-Leste. KIF was launched in 2001 as Tuba Rai Metin, KIF seeks to empower women with low incomes and otherwise improve poor people’s quality of life. In addition to savings, it offers loans for “a wide range of activities such as agriculture, education, business, home improvement and vehicles.
KIF is embarking on a New Core Banking Solution (CBS) to enable KIF to grow in a sustainable way for the next five to ten years. This position is for an individual or company (firm) who will lead and manage the overall implementation of the Core Banking Solution project and ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within the budget and in accordance with the expectations of Kaebauk Management, Board of Directors, and other project stakeholders.
The consultant or the consultant firm without limit will be required to:
- Manage the project throughout the project lifecycle including planning, analysis, design, development, deployment and
- Manage requirements gatherings, customizations, Data Migration, testing, training, and deployment for the Core Banking System.
- Maintain the technology – vendor relationship and compliance with service level agreements/ contractual
- Develop and maintain the key project deliverables, project plans, communication plans, status reports with clear communication, actionable deliverables and/or activities to be completed to relevant teams and
Terms of Reference
A more detailed Terms of Reference can be obtained from Mr. Edio da Costa, Deputy Chief Executive Officer through email Edio@kif.tl and Mrs. Jesuina Cabral, Human Resource Manager through email firstname.lastname@example.org or can directly visit our Head Office based in Dili, Aitarak Laran, right of the Chinese Embassy.
Proposals can be submitted via two (2) methods:
- A sealed envelope to be submitted to the Head Office in Dili, clearly marked “Expression of Interest for CBS Business Project Manager” and addressed to Kaebauk Investment and Finance, SA.
- Proposal can be submitted via email. A single email in plain text format addressed to Edio da Costa – Edio@kif.tl and Cc to Mrs. Jesuina Cabral, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com. The subject “Expression of Interest for CBS Business Project Manager” attached with CV and the relevant supporting documents.
The proposals must be submitted by no later than 4:30pm (Local Time EST) Thursday 4th of February 2021.