Kaebauk is the first “ODTI – Other Deposit Taken Institution” licensed by Central Bank of Timor-Leste since August 2016. Kaebauk shareholder are Tuba Rai Metin (TRM), Based of Pyramid Asia (BOPA), International Financial Corporation (IFC) and Asosiasaun Tuir Rasik Mehi (Turame).
TRM was one of the micro finance operators in early days of year 2001. As micro finance operator, TRM have gone through a difficult time during its existence specially in 2006 where majority of micro finance operator closed.
After TRM transform into Kaebauk in 2016, Kaebauk haven grown into the biggest micro finance institution in the country with 22 branches that serve over 14,000 clients in the country.
Kaebauk is growing both on the client based and its financial performance. This is where Kaebauk seeking good young talent who are willing to learn and grow with Kaebauk.
Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. Monitor and manage company accounts, evaluating and distributing financial statements to stakeholder as well as assist in managing annual audit of the company.
Senior Accountant job is also to manage day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization. Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management. Oversees all aspects of the company’s financial risk exposures including interest rate risk.
Salary: A competitive salary based on qualification, working experience, knowledge and professional skills
Reporting Line: Chief Finance Officer Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Monitors and manages company’s cash flow. Provides detailed consolidated cash flow projections.
- Manages financial risk as it relates to treasury operations.
- Analyzes and recommends potential alternative financing structures and explains/shows their impact on balance sheet, tax effects and financial ration.
- Oversees interest rate risk management.
- Manages investment of excess funds.
- Anticipates short-term/long term borrowing needs and Conducts borrowing and investing activities.
- Prepare monthly interest expense and accruals.
- Monitors and prepares loan covenant compliance.
- Prepare reports for the board, Central Bank and external financial institutions.
- Prepare and managing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Ensures adequate liquidity.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance or management required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in accounting role.
- Strong skill in leadership, problem-solving, computer and good in communication both in writing and verbal.
- Handle pressure, foster teamwork and result driven quality.
- Strong knowledge of risk management and banking relationship.
- Knowledge of appropriate treasury and financial software package.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please send your updated CV and a covering letter that explains your motivation for the role to Angelo B.C.Soares, Chief Executive Officer, with 2 references email to email@example.com and cc to (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) latest by 14 July 2020. Eligible female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.